No out of pocket cost
We work with all major home insurance carriers.
The aftermath left behind by a death, traumatic injury or hazardous contamination can be very difficult to cope with. Our clients choose us for our proven expertise in providing prompt, professional crime scene clean up services and restoring property to its original condition. Bio-One specializes in all types of clean up including blood cleaning, death cleaning, murder clean up, suicide clean up, crime scene clean up and homicide clean up throughout Cincinnati.
BIO-ONE IS THE MOST TRUSTED AND REFERRED DECONTAMINATION AND CLEANUP COMPANY IN Cincinnati
Bio-One services all types of trauma, distressed property, and biohazard scenes in communities throughout Cincinnati. We partner with local authorities, communities, emergency services personnel, victim services groups, hoarding task forces, apartment complexes, insurance companies and others to provide the most efficient and superior service possible.
We are your crime scene cleaners dedicated to assisting law enforcement, public service agencies and property owners/managers in restoring property that has been contaminated as a result of crime, disaster or misuse.
How It Works
1. A call is made to our owner, Devin.
2. Devin will then go through in detail the steps that need to be taken.
3. A time is then set for the Bio-One team to complete the job.
4. Payment is addressed after cleanup as it is our first priority to complete decontamination in a discrete and compassionate method for all Bio-One clients. Getting the job done is our priority.
Who We Service
- Home Owners
- Apartment Communities
- Business Owners
- Shopping Malls
- Mass Transportation Services
- Health Departments
- Medical Examiner
- Police Departments
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- We never require any payment before or at time of service.
- Insurance covers the cost of 95% of the work we do. In most circumstances, an insurance policy will provide coverage for our services: Home Owners Policy, Renters Insurance, Vehicle Policy, etc.
You can reach the owner directly 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
- We can typically be at the scene or job site within one hour.
- Our clean up or recovery services are typically completed within a few hours.
Rules and Regulations
- Materials with blood or bodily fluid on them must be disposed as a biohazard. Only a licensed company like Bio-One can legally do that. We have all necessary training, licensing and insurance. Proper removal of biohazardous waste is critical in order to avoid exposing others to dangerous pathogens and diseases, including: Hepatitis B (Serum Hepatitis), Hepatitis C (HCV), HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Meningitis and Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD).
- We have a flawless record, without a single citation or fine in 10+ years of operation. Employers must follow strict guidelines as prescribed by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.1030 which mandates proper comprehensive training before an employee is placed in a position that could expose them to any biohazard, including blood and bodily fluids.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call and if for any reason we are not able to help, we will connect you with someone who can.